Physical Therapy – Lucid
The Lucid project was born from an NIH SBIR grant and then went on to be installed in both physical and neuro rehab facilities. The VR game works with the KineAssistMX, a robotic treadmill. The Lucid game and technology can be adopted to any physical therapy equipment capable of communicating position.
- VR game that moves a user through 3D space as a warrior while on a robotic treadmill.
- Communicates with any device that uses the MQTT protocol.
- Works with mobile VR headsets for minimal technical fuss.
- Move, bend, stretch while fighting fantasy monsters
"In my experience, Mr. Mike Christian is one of the most innovative and forward thinking technologists I’ve had the pleasure to work with. Any product that we have worked on together, is something that has been a significant contribution to the field of rehabilitation."
– Dr. David Brown
“Virtual reality is the vivamus magna justo, lacinia eget consectetur sed, convallis at tellus. Curabitur arcu erat, accumsan id imperdiet et.”
– Random guy on the street
“Just Wow! Cras ultricies ligula sed magna dictum porta! Nulla quis lorem ut libero malesuada feugiat. Curabitur aliquet quam id dui posuere blandit.”
– Dr. Bryonie Pritchard MD, DVM, OMG