Infinity Skills Lab
The Infinity Skills Lab is a complete system that aids in the building of learning skills in subjects with learning delays or impairment. The system enhances traditional, rote methods with digital improvements in engagement, time, and motion.
The first available module addresses visual performance. Traditional methods use flashcards and toys, but in VR, subjects are immersed in a fun and engaging virtual environment with thousands of images and 3D objects available across 30 performance tasks. These tasks include mazes, puzzles, object identification, sorting, seriation, etc., all available as soon as the VR headset is put on.
“The Infinity Skills Lab is a complete system that aids in the building of learning skills in subjects with learning delays or impairment.
- Thousands of visual items, images, and 3D objects
- Interactive environment for selection, maze drawing, and puzzles.
- Over 30 visual performance tasks.
- Over a dozen built-in skills support for social, vocal, and attention.
- Fun VR activities for reward and social
- Multiple users with avatars for social or other participants such as parents or trainees.
I think it clicked for me when I was watching the kids play. VR can be much more than a motivating reward for kids; it has the potential for ‘gamifying’ vocational skills, life skills, shaping positive behaviors, and collaborating with other players, all of which are critical areas we target in ABA therapy. And the best part, the kids think they’re playing a video game the whole time!
– Christopher Brown, Bright Future