The Hololab Construction project was created to support the DPR Boom Lift training. Construction features include hardhat themed avatars, crash dummies for showcasing accidents during safety training, and sophisticated hand interactions with machinery controls. VR Construction can support any training from OSHA safety, roofing, to building high rises.
Train Safely In VR
- Construction themed assets ready to go, including PPE
- Hand interactions tailored for machinery operation
- Slides and workbench activities, simulation support
- Vehicle support
- Multiuser support for group or training/student interactions
"In my experience, Mr. Mike Christian is one of the most innovative and forward thinking technologists I’ve had the pleasure to work with. Any product that we have worked on together, is something that has been a significant contribution to the field of rehabilitation."
– Dr. David Brown
“Virtual reality is the vivamus magna justo, lacinia eget consectetur sed, convallis at tellus. Curabitur arcu erat, accumsan id imperdiet et.”
– Random guy on the street
“Just Wow! Cras ultricies ligula sed magna dictum porta! Nulla quis lorem ut libero malesuada feugiat. Curabitur aliquet quam id dui posuere blandit.”
– Dr. Bryonie Pritchard MD, DVM, OMG